2020 Happy Mother's Day Messages Wishes and Quotes

Special Mother's Day Messages Wishes and Quotes

Mother’s Day is celebrated on different dates all over the world. However, the second Sunday in the month of May is quite a popular date of celebration amongst many countries. It’s a great opportunity to honor your mother and make this day special to her in every way. This year it falls on 10th May 2020.

Mother’s Day is a special time to express gratitude to the person who fell in love with you before you were born. We should always be thankful to our mother who loves us unconditionally. Mother’s Day is a great time to shower your love and affection in the form of words, special gifts, Whatsapp Status, lovely messages, and personalized wishes. Let us make this day memorable for all the women who inspire us in our life.

To help you we have curated beautiful and caring quotes for Mother’s Day that are just perfect for this beautiful occasion. These quotes can be used on personalized gift cards and items. Check out the below wishes and quotes for Mother’s Day:

Best Mother’s Day Wishes Whatsapp Messages Whatsapp Status


1. What is life without the one who gave it? Blessed to have a mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day Mom.
2. Under your wings, I have learned to fly. Thank you for being my mother. Happy Mother’s Day. 

happy mothers day wishes

3. You are my biggest inspiration. You are the rock of my life. Happy Mother’s Day.
4. No one in my life can ever replace you, my dear mom. Happy Mother’s Day.

Mothers day messages

5. Your love will outshine all the love in this world. Wishing you blessings and happiness. Happy   Mother’s Day
6. I am grateful to Almighty for blessing me a mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day
7. To the woman who raised me like a queen. Happy Mother’s Day

mothers day quotes

8. I may be the star of your eyes but you are my eternal Sun. Happy Mother’s Day.
9. All that I am today is a reflection of you. I am truly blessed to have a mom like you. Happy Mother’s Day.
10. Under your feet lies my heaven. Thank you for being my mother. Happy Mother’s Day.
11. With a heart of gold, your love can never get old. Happy Mother’s Day.
12. I find my peace in your arms. Happy Mother’s Day.
13. Your kindness, your unconditional love, your warmth makes my world go round. Happy Mother’s Day.
14. You are my first forever friend. I will always treasure you. Happy Mother’s Day.
15. You are the wonder woman of my life, my favorite superhero. All the power to you. Happy Mother’s Day.
16. You are the rainbow of my life. Thank you for bringing all the colors in my world. Happy Mother’s Day.
17. If I could choose, I would choose you over and over as my mom in every lifetime. Happy Mother’s Day.
18. I wouldn’t change you for the world, but I would change the world for you. Happy Mother’s Day
19. Of all the things in this world, your love is precious and priceless. Happy Mother’s Day.
20. To all the beautiful moms out there, who have made my world a better place. Happy  Mother’s Day.

Beautiful Thank You Messages for Mother's Day:

1. Thank you for believing in me when no one else did. Happy Mother’s Day.
2. Thank you for always standing by me in all the walks of my life. I can’t imagine my life without you. Happy Mother’s Day.
3. Thank you dear mom for being my strength. Stay blessed today and all the tomorrows. Happy Mother’s Day.
4. Thank you for making me a better person with every passing day. Happy Mother’s Day.
5. Thank you mom for bringing me in this world and enduring everything on the way. Always grateful. Happy Mother’s Day.
6. Thank you for holding me in your arms when my world fell apart. Happy Mother’s Day.
7. Thank you for forgiving my shortcomings and faults. Thank you for showing me the right path. I will always be forever grateful to have a mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day.
8. I owe my life to you my dearest mom. Thank you for shaping me into what I am today. Happy Mother’s Day.
9. May God bless every child with a mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day.
10. Wishing you a life full of blessing and happiness. May your heart always find peace and love. Happy Mother’s Day.
11. Single mothers are the pioneer of society. We are proud of you and everything that you do for raising your child. Happy Mother’s Day.
12. You are the Sunshine of my life; you are the light of my heart. You are the blessing that I never want to lose. Happy Mother’s Day
13. You are the one who helped me to stand after every fall. You are perfect at everything. Happy Mother’s Day.
14. You are special in every way that I can imagine. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Happy Mother’s Day.
15. Mom, you are the queen of my world. I just wish to be the best daughter to you. Happy Mother’s Day.
16. You have wiped my tears and wrapped me in your arms and shielded me from all the evils of this world. 
17. What would I do in my life without you? I would be so lost. Thank you for guiding me throughout. Happy Mother’s Day.
18. On this special day, I want to thank you for making our life beautiful. Your presence brings magic to our world.  Happy Mother’s Day.
19. When I look at you, I remember how lucky I am to be your child. Counting my blessings every day. Happy Mother’s Day.
20. Your smile brings peace to my heart. May you get all the happiness in this world and the hereafter. Happy Mother’s Day.

Messages for Happy Mother's Day Cards


On this special day,
I wish all your dreams come true.
May your eyes never cry,
May your love spread across the ocean and sky.
May your smile never fade away.
Happy Mother’s Day.
You taught me how to walk; you taught me how to talk.
You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live.
Everything else will fade away, but your love is going to forever stay. 
Happy Mother's Day. 

You understood my silence when I fell short of words.
You wiped away my tears which couldn’t be controlled.
Your tender hands held me strong.
You nurtured me with love and care.
You are the only reason I made it so far.
Happy Mother's Day
Dear Mom, I am grateful for all the things that you do
And on this special Mother's Day
I want you to know how much I love you. 
Happy Mother's Day
Your love heals all the wounds.
Your care comforts all the pain.
Your arms bring all the peace. 
Happy Mother’s Day
These were a few of my own personalized collection for mother's day messages, wishes, and quotes. I hope you find it useful. Go ahead and make your mom feel extra special. What is your favorite message? Let us know in the below comment box.

Share this post with your friends and family.

Post a Comment

0 Comments