Returning back to blogging after a break
It has been such a long time that I haven't updated this blog.
Yes!! I took really a long break from blogging. I was darn busy with so many things that engulfed my life with chaos and surprises. Well, now all those things are in place, I am back to business.
I want to dedicate some time to writing and blogging. This is my safe space where I can freely express my thoughts and concerns and share with all of you. And I take this opportunity to re-introduce myself and my blog.
Well, I am a woman in her mid 30s, happily married to an amazing person and blessed with a beautiful daughter. I am currently working with one of the big 4 as a senior. Apart from work, there are many things that captivate my interest. I have been always curious in life.
This curiosity made me learn many aspects of life through internet research and talking to people and getting to know them.
Just Lifegram is a blog is about personal experiences especially in relationship and self-love.
I created this blog for the love of writing and exploring different things on the web around my interest. So you might notice that during the initial months of my blogging, I was simply writing about stuff that I had experienced and also some quotes that are pretty interesting. But I have some different plans as I get back to writing this time.
![]() |
So why did I take such a long break?
There were so many reasons that I had to take a break from blogging.
It was pandemic time during 2020 when I created this blog. When I started this journey, I was expecting my first baby. I was in my second trimester. I was going through a roller coaster ride of emotions. I was away from my husband and I had plenty of thoughts clouded on my mind. I just wanted to express my emotions somehow. That is the time I learnt a little bit about blogging. And I discovered blogger to be user-friendly. I just gave it a go. I had to take a break when I entered my third trimester. I was sitting for long hours on chair and it was not quite liked by my mother. She mentioned, that sitting for too long will impact my overall health and the baby. So I had to slow down my writing. \
Eventually I had like a big tummy which made it impossible to sit and write. So I STOPPED writing after few months of my initial journey.
What happened after the baby was delivered?
In July 2020, I became a mother to a beautiful angel daughter. Initial months are really busy being a mother. To be honest, once you are a mother, you are always going to be so busy. So yeah, I got busy doing my mom duties. And then after I returned back to my husband's city, I was hit with postpartum depression. Actually, I was already feeling overwhelmed with being away from my husband during my pregnancy. Our country imposed strict lockdown and only necessary travel was allowed. It was really a difficult time so to say. After the delivery happened, I was left alone feeling dark and gloomy.
Everyone around me were constantly asking about my babies health but no one cared about my health. And it made me really sick and depressing. I wanted to be loved and cared for. This continued even after reuniting with my husband.
Busy with household chores and motherhood
Yes, motherhood kept me really busy since I didn't have anyone else to look after my baby. I had to cook, clean and look after my baby. I had constant health issues. I was struggling with my mental emotions and my physical health. It was a difficult time honestly. But I am happy that it has passed now.
Life changed again after landing up a job.
As I get back to writing, I am re-learning the different ways to blog and discovering interesting topics to write about. The start might be slow here, but I promise to get back and roll soon.


0 Comments