130 Positive Self Love Affirmations to Transform Your Life

Self-Love Affirmations You Need To Read Right Away


In simple terms, an affirmation means declaring something. Self-love affirmations are used to reprogram your mind to think in a certain way. Our days are not the same every day. There are times when we doubt our self-worth and face low self-esteem. We often criticize ourselves more than we love. Positive affirmations are a powerful way to boost your confidence and self-belief. Telling good things about yourself daily can change your thinking ability and transform your life. Try it to believe it.

5 Benefits of Self-Love Affirmations:

  1. Self-love affirmations help to increase your self-esteem and confidence.
  2. When you repeat optimistic sayings, your mind will start believing in it.
  3. Positive affirmations enhance self-belief and improve the quality of your life.
  4. Self-love affirmations can assist you to eliminate negative energy around you.
  5. It can also help you to relieve stress in a difficult situation and improve your focus.

Simple Ways to Practice Affirmations for Self-Love?

If you practice with full conviction, self-love affirmations can do wonders for your life.
  1. You can practice self-love affirmations daily by choosing a specific time and place where you are at ease.
  2. List all the good things about you in a place where you can easily access it. Make your own affirmations.
  3. Read aloud these self-love affirmations every day for 5 minutes. 
  4. Keep repeating this for at least 30 days.
  5. Breathe deeply and let your mind absorb all the positivity that you emit through words. This practice will renew your life and make you stronger than ever.

130 Amazing Affirmations for Self-Love that may resonate with you.

    1. I am enough for myself.
      affirmations for self-love
    2. I am worthy of all happiness.
    3. I am independent and free from prejudice.
    4. I am different and unique.
    5. I love myself unconditionally.
    6. I don’t regret having a caring and soft heart.
    7. I believe in the power of me.
    8. I am beautiful inside and outside.
    9. I accept myself with all my flaws.
    10. I embrace life with open arms.
    11. I love myself before I love someone else.
    12. I am perfectly imperfect and I am proud of it.
    13. I can soar high in the sky to reach my dreams.
    14. I let go of all the negativity around me slowly and calmly.
    15. My inner beauty reflects my outer beauty.
    16. I love my body with all that I have.
    17. I let go of all the resentments.
    18. I am at peace with myself.
    19. My love is eternal and unconditional.
    20. I learn from my mistakes.
    21. I am blooming every day.
      self-love affirmations
    22. I am worthy of all the love in this world.
    23. I attract positive people.
    24. My smile is contagious.
    25. I am not alone in this journey of seeking self.
    26. I am building myself to be the person who I am supposed to be.
    27. I am grateful for this world.
    28. My dreams matter. My thoughts matter. My voice matters.
    29. I fill the cup of my heart with love and kindness.
    30. I unapologetically take pride to be myself.
    31. I have control over my life.
    32. I let go of all the worries that hold me down.
    33. I have my own perspective towards things in life.
    34. I appreciate my efforts and growth.
    35. I admire my resilience during a struggle.
    36. I value my ideologies.
    37. I acknowledge everything that life has given me.
    38. I am on my way to create the life I have dreamt of.
    39. I am almost there.
    40. I create my own path and choose to walk on them.
    41. I believe in my abilities to achieve anything that I want.
    42. I respect myself to the core.
    43. I am charming.
    44. I believe in the power of self-love.
    45. I attract positive people who help me to think and do best in life.
    46. I radiate positive vibes.
    47. I hold my head high in pride.
    48. I value my accomplishments.
    49. I don’t fear failures.
    50. I have learned more from my mistakes.
    51. I am not afraid of taking chances.
    52. My thoughts make me who I am.
    53. I replenish myself with compassion every day.
    54. I am my own savior.
    55. I love all of me.
    56. I feel deep towards other's pain.
    57. Challenges cannot break me.
    58. I am solid and powerful.
    59. I have an open heart full of love and life.
      self-love affirmations
    60. I am lively and bubbly.
    61. I am blessed with a beautiful soul.
    62. I don’t judge myself.
    63. I honor myself for getting through difficult times.
    64. I don’t need anyone’s approval to be myself.
    65. Each day I love myself a little more.
    66. I have high regard for the endless opportunities that life offers me.
    67. I follow my heart and my intuition.
    68. I listen to my inner voice.
    69. I believe in the universe and its attraction.
    70. I love to celebrate all the little joys of life.
    71. My good vibes heal people around me.
    72. I chose to nourish my mental and physical health.
    73. I trust the beauty of the present.
    74. My past doesn’t define me.
    75. I believe in the power of making a difference.
    76. I choose to change myself before changing the world.
    77. I appreciate my self-growth.
    78. I admire the person who I am becoming.
    79. My life is filled with adventure and joy.
    80. I give my best in everything that I do.
    81. My existence has a meaningful purpose.
      affirmations for self love
    82. I am complete.
    83. I am strong and sturdy.
    84. My soul is of sparkling beauty.
    85. I am comfortable in my own skin.
    86. My energy shines through my eyes.
    87. I can choose and decide on my own self.
    88. I deserve the best in this world.
    89. I believe in the guidance of divine power.
    90. I love my body with all its size and shape.
    91. I prioritize my own happiness before someone else.
    92. I am capable of achieving success.
    93. I say no without feeling guilty.
    94. I take responsibility for my happiness.
    95. I am full of happiness and love.
    96. I am humbled and grounded.
    97. I am in the process of becoming a better version of myself.
    98. I accept criticism and constructive feedback that helps me grow.
    99. I surround myself with positive people who bring the best out of me.
    100. I am brave and courageous.
    101. I am true and authentic.
    102. I respect my individuality.
    103. I take pride in me.
    104. I am evolving each day.
    105. I am forgiving myself for all the mistakes.
    106. I am grateful for everything that life has to offer me.
    107. I am blessed to be the person who I am.
    108. I am adaptable and flexible in my approach.
    109. Everything is possible if I manifest it.
    110. I choose to be myself every day.
    111. My goals are clear.
    112. I choose to live this life extraordinarily.
    113. I deserve to be healthy, happy, and bright.
    114. I am magical in my own way.
    115. I truly enjoy my own company.
    116. I am ambitious.
    117. I am charismatic.
    118. I am determined.
    119. I am strong-willed.
    120. I hold abundant love inside me.
    121. I am triumphant.
    122. I am original.
    123. I am curious and excited about each day as it unfolds.
    124. I am enthusiastic about exploring life.
    125. I am happy. Happiness is within me.
    126. I love being alive.
      self-love quotes
    127. I bring value to this world.
    128. I am passionate to live this beautiful life.
    129. I love myself sincerely.
    130. I am becoming wiser with every passing day.


Practicing these affirmations every day will boost your self-esteem and you will love yourself more than ever. You can also try creating your own affirmations of self-love and practice it daily.

Let us know your favorite self-love affirmations in the below comment box. Don’t forget to share this wonderful post with your friends and family.

Post a Comment

0 Comments