Love letters for Him that will Make His Day

Love Letters for Him


Sometimes, it can be difficult to convey our thoughts to the person whom we love. That is the time when love letters for him can come to your rescue and help you to express your feelings in words. Since we are living in the digital era, writing a love letter might sound old school. The first question that comes to your mind is who really has the time to write a letter? I personally believe that love letters have a personal touch and it has a different impact. 

Love letters for him are a way to express the deepest of your emotions through words. No matter where your boyfriend or husband lives, simple love notes can make their day. It can deeply connect your emotions with people. There is something about it that makes your words powerful and it resonates with your real feelings. 

love letters for him


Today I am writing this love letter for my husband who is staying far away in another state and we are unable to spend time together due to the tough times that we are facing due to the global pandemic. 


Dear Love, 


I really hope that you are doing well. Even though we talk every day on calls, I feel that I hardly get the right words to express my feelings to you. So I am taking this opportunity to write you a letter and let you know what goes through my mind when you are not here with me. It is going to be a year since you came to life. I want to let you know that you have made my life more than beautiful. My world has changed for good. Having you in my life is a true blessing and I can never thank god enough for being this fortunate. It is really a dream come true. I remember the first time when we met and how excited and nervous I was. I saw you at the airport and I was relieved that you finally made it. I wanted to run in your arms and hug at that very moment. Out of anxiety, I shook hands with you and hugged you just a little bit. But then you assured me to be comfortable and then began our never-ending conversations.

To be honest, in the beginning, I was a bit scared. I was afraid that maybe this could be another scam. Meeting a stranger all the way from a different part of the country seemed like a movie script. Only with your effort, it turned out to be true. You were the first and the last guy who came to meet my family and seek my hand for marriage. I am so glad that you did. The memories of our time spent together are still fresh in my mind. It was monsoon; we were sitting at the sea face. Lost in our intense conversation, those dark clouds soaring over the deep ocean brought us together unknowingly. For all the time you spent here, I was looking forward to each day to see you. One sight of yours would simply make my day. Those sleepless nights and our late night conversations never made me tired. With time, this relationship grew stronger and now we are tied in this sacred bond of marriage. Sometimes, it is still hard to believe that we are married. I was literally glowing on the day of our marriage. It had been the most awaited day of my life. Now also, I keep watching our wedding video to relive that moment, that time. Our song of love is timeless. Trust me, nothing can beat it.

Effect of Your Love


Right from the beginning, I have admired you for your honesty and kindness. You have shown me how to be more humble in life. Your respect towards me amplified my love for you. You have loved me with all my flaws. There are small little things about you that take most of the room in my heart. And with each passing day, I keep falling in love with you even more. I love to see you laugh. I truly appreciate your patience you hold within yourself and how calmly you handle everything. You are an incredible being. I love it when you are crazy about your hair makeovers. I love how you treat others. I love the generosity of your heart. Your smile makes me go awe. And your smell drives me crazy. Your love makes me bloom like a flower. You are the only magic that I want to believe. All this sounds like a dream. I have to pinch myself and accept reality. But I know deep in my heart, all this is real and happening right now in my life. I am looking forward to so many years of laughter and memories. There are more than 100 reasons to love you.

What I miss about us?


Ever since this lockdown has started, I wanted to tell you that I miss you every moment. This distance sometimes kills me. I miss your warm embrace and snuggles. At times, I get so overwhelmed with emotions that I don’t know what to do next. I miss going on walks with you. More than this, I miss you missing all the small and precious moments where you could connect with our baby. I miss showing you how our baby is kicking most of the time. And how he teases me just when I want to take rest and doesn’t let me sleep. I really wanted you to experience all this little joy along with me.

Sometimes, I get worried because of this pandemic. Even though there is so much stress around, I have now managed to live with hope. Deep down, I know whatever will happen, will happen for the best of us. I am relying on God for all things. Honestly, just hoping for the best. I know you might not be there with me during my delivery due to the uncertainties we are facing in this tough time. I really can’t wait for the day when we will reunite with our baby together. I am waiting for the day to see your joy when you see our baby for the first time. It will be such an emotional moment. I am pretty sure that you will be an amazing father. I want our baby to be more like you and inherit all your wonderful qualities that will make him a beautiful human being from inside and out. I am so excited to see us grow old together

Heartfelt Gratitude for Everything that You Do


As we move towards a year of our marriage, I want to take this moment and express my heartiest gratitude for your presence in my life. All these days, you have supported me and stood by me like a rock. Your presence in my life has brought the sunshine of my eyes which I seemed to have lost. You make my world a better place to live in. Your encouragement fills my heart and helps me to work hard towards my goal. I know I am not perfect, but together we can strive to do better. I seek your guidance throughout. You are my safest haven and my home. Thank you for choosing me to be your life mate. Let us make this marriage a beautiful and long-lasting one. 

I want to thank you for all the little things that you do for me despite this distance we have now. I am more than happy to be with you. My love, I want to let you know that you are precious to me and I can’t imagine my life without you. You are irreplaceable and trust me no one could have been better than you. I pray that God protects you from the evil of both the worlds and grant you enormous success and happiness that fills your heart with joy. Remember that I love you with all the pieces of me. And I would never trade anything for your love. I am with you in happiness, in sorrow, and all the time. I know we are far from each other right now, but this day shall too pass soon. 

I am proud to be your wife. Please excuse the length of this letter. 

Longing for you. 
Your wifey.


Have you ever written a love letter to him? How was his first reaction?

Share your story with us in the below comment box.

Recommended Read: Simple Ways to Get Over a Breakup

Post a Comment

0 Comments