What Are The Reasons Why I Love You?
When you talk about love, do we really need a reason to love someone? Yes, why not? We don’t love our friends and family for the same reason as we love our boyfriend or husband. We have a different set of emotions towards each bond that we share in our lives. Hence, our reasons to love someone will differ from person to person.
What would be life without a little bit of love and kindness? It is hard to imagine. Love is a profound emotion that brings two hearts together. It is with this emotion that our world is connected to each other. It comes in different forms and indeed love makes this world a better place to live in. When we love someone, it becomes necessary to show how much we care about that person through our actions and words. Expressing the reasons why I love you can rekindle the beautiful love in your relationship with your better half.
Personalize this list to make a hand made gift for any special occasion that you would like to celebrate with your husband or boyfriend. You can also simply write these love you quotes on a sticky note that reminds your partner how much they mean to you.
Reasons Why I Love You - Secrets Revealed
- I love you because you held my hand when my world fell apart. You came exactly at the right moment to hold my world together.
- Because you are always so kind and generous. You never hesitate in helping others. You give freely without thinking too much.
- You made our relationship transparent leaving no room for doubts or any misunderstanding.
- I love you because you have loved me sincerely for who I am. You accepted me with all my flaws. The best thing you never saw it as a flaw. You just love me for simply being me.
- You respect our differences. Even though we belong to two different worlds, you never let our differences become the reason for our dispute.
- Your warm embrace lights up my day. I look forward to it every day.
- You make me feel special in every way.
- You add color to my life. Your presence has made my life truly beautiful.
- You stood by me in all walks of life. ever since you became part of my life, you have stood by me for everything.
- You support my dreams and encourage me to pursue it. Thank you for pushing me hard to unleash my true potential.
- You helped me to become better. I am enjoying this whole process of becoming a better version of myself. I love myself even more.
- You are a good listener. I can go on and on and you never stop me from blabbering.
- You don't intend to change me not now not in the future.
- You never take any decision without discussing it with me because you respect my opinion equally.
- You make me feel like there is no one else who matters so much.
- You have shown me how to love myself.
- You never judged me for my past.
- You make me laugh with your witty humor.
- You cry with me when I cry. I love your soft heart.
- You respect my family. And they admire you for the person who you are.
- You have all the patience in the world.
- Your honesty is the icing on the cake.
- Your warm heart reflects in your eyes.
- You give me the freedom to be myself all the time. You have never stopped me from doing anything.
- I can talk about anything under the sun. That’s how I like to be. I get all the energy by talking.
- You understand my silence. Very few people in the world do.
- You trust me unconditionally. Trust is the basis of every relationship.
- You take care of me when I am sick. You ensure that I take my medicines on time and recover soon from sickness. You protect me.
- You are polite to everyone. You surely know how to treat others with respect.
- You give me personal space to have my own me-time.
- You have an open mind and an open heart that attracts me towards you.
- You are loyal and faithful and that’s your core value.
- You are my biggest strength.
- I feel safe with you. I have nothing to worry about because I know you will take care of everything.
- You calm me whenever I fell angry. And I have learned that I really can't be angry with you for long.
- I have nothing to fear when I am with you because I know I have your back.
- I can fight with the entire world having you beside me.
- You are minimalist and I love that you don't run behind materialism.
- You respect me and every woman out there. You believe in gender equality.
- I love how you hold my hands tightly while walking in the rain. Read this love letter that will make his day.
- I love the way you kiss me. It drives me crazy wild. And now when I think of it, my longing for you is increasing.
- You get lazy sometimes and instill me with your laziness too.
- You prefer staying at home on holidays instead of rushing through the day to spend more time with me.
- I love you how you respect and accept my friends no matter how weird they are.
- You saw me beyond what I appeared.
- You try to cheer me up when I feel sad.
- You comb and dry my wet hair so that I don’t catch a cold.
- I love your humbleness and modesty.
- I love to see the spark in your eyes when you talk about something you love.
- I love your sweet surprising messages that make my day.
- I love it how you don't like me to put on makeup because you find me beautiful naturally.
- You are patient with the long-distance relationship that we have now. I can't wait to come back and annoy you.
- I love you because you made me feel priceless and worthy of everything.
- I love our chemistry and how we are attracted to each other.
- I love it how you are passionate about fitness and exercise.
- You send me memes just to make me laugh.
- You tease me and make fun of me to make me laugh.
- I love you because no one loved me like you and no one can ever in the future.
- I find you cute when you get mad at me and that's so rare.
- You are humble and compassionate towards animals and birds.
- You speak volumes with your silent eyes.
- You love children and look after them.
- You are not fussy about food. That easies out my worry about making meals.
- You hold my hand in front of the world and make me feel special all the time.
- I adore you for your innocence.
- I love it how you roll your eyes on my silliest jokes and my mathematics calculations.
- You have made me forget all the bad days of my life.
- You never make me feel awkward due to barriers in our language. In fact, you never get tired of translating the language to help me understand.
- You have given me an incredible life and an amazing family that I could only dream of.
- Your presence is enough to make me feel pumped up.
- I love you how you are still not bored with me. Haha!
- you never miss your prayers. And now because of you, I can reconnect with God.
- You have restored my faith and gave me a perspective to see good in everyone and everything around.
- I may not be perfect but you are definitely perfect for me in every way.
- You are the perfect fit for the puzzle of my life.
- I love you because you have helped in building this strong family.
- You have always honored me with love and kindness.
- I love to wake up every morning beside you seeing you smile. It kickstarts my day.
- Your smile melts my heart away. I will never get tired to make you laugh and smile with my silliest joke.
- You make me comfortable in every situation. Whether it’s a new place or new people, you never let go of my hand.
- You are committed to this relationship and trying to make it successful.
- You are concerned about my well being all the time.
- You always keep checking on me and ensure my safety whether I am traveling alone or I am at home.
- We are comfortable in our silence. We really don’t need to talk all the time. Silence is comforting with you.
- You keep your interest intact when I am talking about something. You never let me know that you are bored. Another fair point to love you.
- I love the fact that you never compared me with anyone else and it means so much to me. I don’t feel insecure or jealous.
- You are my strongest critic. You give me honest feedback about my work and help me to improve.
- You keep encouraging me to try new things. Whether it’s a new dress or a new hair cut, you keep motivating me to try out and experience fresh ideas.
- I love it how you have enhanced my life. Things are aligned perfectly in my life now.
- You truly are my knight in shining armor. Thank you for bringing back the light in my life.
- I love it how you kiss me and hug me before you leave home and ensure you return on time. I keep waiting for you and I feel excited to see you again.
- The best thing is that you are not addicted to smoking or drinking because health is your priority. You know how important it is to take care of your health.
- I love all the amazing experiences that I have had with you so far and I am looking forward to making more memories as we grow old together.
- I love to see you sleeping because you sleep adorably like a baby.
- You still bring butterflies in my stomach. Every time you call, your voice still flutters my heart.
- You don't care about what others think. You have strong values and you prefer to stick to them.
- You don’t believe in prejudices. You rather would like to check facts before presenting your view.
- You always make time for me. You ensure to keep a check on me no matter how busy you are.
- You encourage me to write. I had lost my grasp of writing. Thank you for helping me to rekindle my interest in writing. Even though I am not professional, I am still learning to do better than before.
- I can always count on you. I don’t know about others, but I know for sure, that you will be the first person who I can approach for anything anytime.
- You are simple and shy and your simplicity sways my heart.
- You look at me with your eyes full of love.
- I miss you all the time. There is not a single moment that passes without your thought.
- You are truly my home where I can just be myself without pretending.
- You are my husband and I am proud to be your wife.
- You chose to marry me and spend the rest of your life with me. Without wasting time, you simply chose to be with me in this sacred union of marriage.
- I know what true love is only because of you. We might have met so many people on this journey of life. But no one made me feel the way you do. With your dedication and sincerity towards our love, I have now learned what true love is all about.
- I love you because I know you will never give up on me. There will be times when things won't go as we planned. But know that, together we will overcome all the challenges that life will bring.
- You already are an amazing husband and this assures my heart that you will be an amazing father.
- You don't always say that you love me, because your actions always do. But I still keep annoying you with my I love you messages because I want to remind you every day that you are loved by me.
- I never really believed in a fairy tale but now I really know that there is someone out there for everyone who never ceases to believe in the miracle of life. You are the miracle of my life.
- God has really been kind and generous to me. After all that I have been through, he sent you in my life just at the moment when I really needed you. I love you for who you are and what I am with you.
- I love you because you make my life extraordinary and I am grateful for it.
- Never in my dreams, I can imagine my life without you. You are precious and I am scared to lose you.
- There is something that connects us beyond our understanding and it works like magic. I believe it is love, a love that is eternal and goes on forever.
We all love someone because there is always some reason. When you truly love someone, you feel in a certain way that no one else can make you feel. Indeed true love is unconditional. We tend to overlook the imperfections and focus on the good that the other person has to offer that enhances our life. That’s all love is about, two people choosing to stay together and never giving up.
What do you think about the “reasons why I love you” list? You can certainly make your own list by pondering what you really admire about your boyfriend or husband that makes you love him.
Be creative and let us know your reasons to love someone in the below comment box. Share this list with your friends and family. Spread the word.

0 Comments